The Young Democrats of Georgia Convention is Postponed until further notice. Convention is being planned to be presented in Spring 2020 via an entirely online platform. For more information and the official statement from the Young Democrats of Georgia regarding Convention and COVID-19, please click the button below.
The Young Democrats of Georgia
For All of Us
The Young Democrats of Georgia is the state’s official youth arm of the Democratic Party. Members of the organization strive to make a positive difference in the community by working within the political process and upholding the principles of the Democratic Party. The membership base reflects the broad diversity of Georgia and the party, including high school students, college students, young workers, professionals and families.
We Have the Power to Impact Our Future, and We’re Doing Something About It
ARE YOU READY TO VOTE?
- Register to vote online
- Check your voter registration status
- Check your mail-in application and ballot status
- Find your polling place
- Find your Elected Officials
- What ID must I bring to the polls?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOTE BY MAIL?
- A voter who requests an absentee ballot by mail is not required to provide a reason why they are voting absentee.
- Download an absentee ballot application here.
- Complete the form and submit it to your county board of registrar’s office.
- Absentee ballot requests can be made as early as 180 days prior to an election.
NEED TO REGISTER TO VOTE OR CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS?
- Download a voter registration application on the Secretary of State’s website here.
- To register to vote in Georgia, you must be a citizen of the United States; a legal resident of Georgia and of the county in which you wish to vote; and at least 17 ½ years of age.
- To register, you must fill out and submit a voter registration application to the Secretary of State or your county board of registrar’s office.
- You may also obtain voter registration forms from your county board of registrar’s office.
- Voters can also register through the Department of Driver Services when renewing or applying for driver’s license or ID.
Check Your Voter Registration Status
Register to Vote
Support Young Democrats of Georgia
Elevate the voices of youth across the state of georgia
What I try to tell young people is that if you come together with a mission, and it’s grounded with love and a sense of community, you can make the impossible possible.
Get In Touch
Young Democrats of Georgia
PO Box 501184
Atlanta, GA 31150