- 2017 Convention
- Jobs & Internships
- Sign Up
Start A Chapter
Does your local county currently lack a Young Democrats of Georgia chapter? You can be the change by starting a chapter!
To start a new Young Democrats of Georgia chapter, you will need:
- List of at least five members, including name, address, phone and e-mail address [if available] and date of birth (click to download YDG’s membership list template)
- List of duly elected officers and date elected
- Copy of governing document (i.e. an official charter)
- Copy of minutes from a meeting (i.e. notes from your most recent meeting)
- Copy of notice of meeting as evidence of compliance (i.e. link to a Facebook event, flyer, etc.)
Don’t know where to begin? We can help! Check out YDG’s informative guide on how to launch your local chapter or reach out to VP_Membership@georgiayds.org with any questions!
To get started, please submit the application below and a member of our Membership committee will follow up shortly to aid you in the process: