- College Democrats of Georgia
- Jobs & Internships
- Sign Up
Start A Chapter
Does your local county currently lack a Young Democrats of Georgia chapter? You can be the change by starting a chapter!
To start a new Young Democrats of Georgia chapter, you will need:
- List of at least five members, including name, address, phone and e-mail address [if available] and date of birth (click to download YDG’s membership list template)
- List of duly elected officers and date elected
- Copy of governing document (i.e. an official charter)
- Copy of minutes from a meeting (i.e. notes from your most recent meeting)
- Copy of notice of meeting as evidence of compliance (i.e. link to a Facebook event, flyer, etc.)
Don’t know where to begin? We can help! Check out YDG’s informative guide on how to launch your local chapter or reach out to Vice President of Membership at Llymanb@gmail.com with any questions!